Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Updates on my UCAS application form



I had discussed the choices of the courses and the universities with my wife as well as my sponsor back in my country, and I sent them all the details about the courses at Sheffield Hallam University that I was going to apply for through UCAS.  The university’s website (http://www.shu.ac.uk )
gives a great deal of information about the courses they provide.  This made the process of familiarising my sponsor with my courses very easy.
After considering all the courses that was interested in and after making an agreement with my sponsor I could come into a decision.
With a lot of support from Sheffield City College’s UCAS application support team I could fill out my form and submit it.
As to the courses and the university I found the computer related courses at Sheffield Hallam University very interesting. And having previously studying an English course at Sheffield Hallam University I felt happier and more confident to make all choices at that University. I am already familiar with the universities IT and Library facilities; I have built up a great relationship with international support team at the university as well as the members of Hallam student union.

No comments:

Post a Comment