Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SWOT


Strength
weakness
·         I am very good for web design and crate by front page.
·         I am very good and understand networking.
·         I am totally understood in software and kind of computer component.
·         I like multimedia then I am very good for this unit.
·         I used computer around 7 years

·         I am not very good in excel.
·         I am not very good in programing
·         My memory is not good because I am dad.
·         I am 31 some of the module course  is difficult to understand properly.

Opportunities
Threats
·         Always I would like using computer to create website, multimedia, (create calculate, traffic light…etc. by visual basic 2010)
·         I would like using PowerPoint to create everything when I would like it for example : short story for kids, description my language to English language.
·    Iam international student 
·    English language is not easy for me, because English is the third language in my country. 
       



No comments:

Post a Comment